Andreas Krüger was born in 1965. He finished school in northern Germany at Kiel and joined an apprenticeship for cabinet making in Hamburg. In the following years he studied city and landscape design, social sciences and communications in Berkeley, Göttingen and Berlin. Er holds a diploma for communications (University of the Arts Berlin).
After working in agencies, publishing houses, media companies, architecture offices and in his own consultancy enterprise he became managing partner of the Berlin based whole sale company for design and architecture materials Modulor (www.modulor.de). 2010 he founded the sister company Modulor Projekt (today: Belius, www.belius.de) for the purpose of creating a new urban area for the creative class at Moritzplatz in central Berlin. Today, Belius is a well known partner for politicians, public administrations, users and investors when it comes to the development of city areas within the frameworks of creative industries, content creation, concept, participation, planning, financing and sustainability.
Andreas holds honory posts for the following institutions and commissions (samples):
- Belius Foundation, chairman of the board
- Moderator round table for property policy, Berlin house of parliament
- Initiative Stadt Neudenken Berlin, member steering comittee
- Chamber of Commerce Berlin, initiating head of working group real estate /urban planning & creative industries
- District Berlin Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, member creative board
- Berlin senate of economy, initiating member cross innovation board
- Stiftung Zukunft Berlin, spokesman of working group „cluster creative industries’“
- Musicboard Berlin, initial board member
- Flußbad, cultural & civil society urban project, Ambassador
- Grüne Werkstatt Wendland, co-Initiator countryside innovation format
- Creative Board of the federal state of Thuringia, member
- Partner IBA Thuringia
- Nion, Japan-Berlin quarter project development, shareholder and partner
- TPL Trust for Public Land, NYC, member expert group urban innovations
- EU Wilco programme on social innovation, Brussels, member expert comittee
Zur Zeit gibt es noch kein veröffentlichtes Programm. Bitte schaue später noch einmal rein.