Wohin geht die digitale Bildung? Der Track re:learn stand ganz im Zeichen dieser Frage – an der Schnittstelle zwischen Digitalisierung und Bildung, Lehren und Lernen. Ein Rückblick.
- re:learn-In this talk, Rami will take you on a journey he shares with many refugees like him. It starts with war and destruction and ends in big tech companies and startups.
- re:learn-Who are these Djangogirls? What are all these initiatives focusing on increasing diversity in tech about? And how do you go from your house cleaning job to become a programmer?
- re:learn-In this fast paced world, people don’t conform with being only viewers, they want to also be makers. In this short workshop we will be hands-on with the development of a small iOS Application that will allow you to become confortable with the development tools and come up with your future app ideas.
- re:learn-Let's talk about building tech communities, about how to get started and how to scale it.
- re:learn-Was, warum, wie? Oder: Du sitzt auf einem Berg Daten? Und jetzt?
- re:learn-A linear, predictable life would call for linear, predictable studies. Yet, in this day and age, lives are everything but predictable. Learning has to follow the pace: it has to be agile, timely and individualized. While learning is changing, learners’ unique questions, challenges, interests and personalities are still seen more as an annoyance than a fertile ground for learning.
So what’s next?
Let’s explore a world where all humans will be supported in becoming their greatest selves everywhere, all the time, by all of us. Share your thoughts and questions in advance via #NewLearning + #rp17.
- re:learn-The Internet is an integral part of modern life—a key component in education, communication, collaboration, business, entertainment and society as a whole. The Internet is a global public resource that must remain open and accessible. These are the first two principles of the Mozilla Manifesto and summarize the motivation behind this talk quite well. How can we contribute to protect the open web, the platform for our modern digital culture.
- re:learn-This talk explores how design is changing in the digital age, beyond the initial delivery of specifications and blueprints, to an adaptive co-creation process that evolves iteratively over time. This emergent idea of designOps is dissolving the boundaries between planning, discovery, building, and operating phases, leading to results that are more in tune with the true needs of users.
- re:learn-Talking about integration often involves learning a new language. CodeDoor.org assists migrants and refugees to integrate into society by learning another type of language: Coding.