- 11/20/2019We are looking for your ideas for the digital media society!
- 11/19/2019re:learn—as soon as possible: We are looking for your ideas for contemporary education!
- 11/18/2019Get your Early Bird ticket for #rp20 and MEDIA CONVENTION BERLIN!
- 11/18/2019We’re thrilled to announce the artist, activist, and educator Morehshin Allahyari as the first #rp20 keynote speaker!
- 11/12/2019Your ideas on music culture and industry!
- 11/06/2019Get to know the team and join our event for friends and newbies in Berlin.
- 04/30/2018An Interview with Andreas Gebhard, Jeannine Koch and Alexandra Wolf.
What challenges does the shift in media carry with it? For the fourth year in a row now, the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin took place in cooperation with re:publica and offered media makers a platform for exchanging ideas.
Industry 4.0, big data, digital leadership, Internet of Things, digital transformation – the stream of buzzwords is endless. The Business & Work track discussed to which extent new technologies really are changing the world of work, and what effects on daily life within the work context. A look back.