- 01/16/2020Introducing our co-curators for this year’s re:publica!
- 01/15/2020Media scholar Bernhard Pörksen at #rp20.
- 01/13/2020A balanced curation of the #rp20 programme: an introduction to our track teams!
- 01/08/20205 cities—294 speakers—1 journey through the U.S.: It has been #wunderbartogether!
- 01/06/2020Three questions, three answers: introducing Pinar Yoldas in an interview about her keynote at re:publica 20.
- 12/16/2019We’re thrilled to announce sociologist and author Dirk Baecker as keynote speaker at #rp20!
- 04/30/2018An Interview with Andreas Gebhard, Jeannine Koch and Alexandra Wolf.
What challenges does the shift in media carry with it? For the fourth year in a row now, the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin took place in cooperation with re:publica and offered media makers a platform for exchanging ideas.
Industry 4.0, big data, digital leadership, Internet of Things, digital transformation – the stream of buzzwords is endless. The Business & Work track discussed to which extent new technologies really are changing the world of work, and what effects on daily life within the work context. A look back.