- 23.09.2020Learn from Enrique Torres – curator of the exhibition about life in the net – what you can discover on the #rpCampus.
- 18.09.2020During the week from 21-25 September, we will be streaming keynote speeches and panel discussions on energy, nutrition, economics and biotechnology on campus.re-publica.com.
- 14.09.2020From 14 - 18 September we present live-streamed short panels, interviews and digital discussions on exciting topics around science, technology and media on campus.re-publica.com.
- 28.08.2020At the Museum of Natural History Berlin and online, international thought leaders from culture, science, art and politics will discuss the current situation of museums, their challenges and opportunities in the 21st century.
- 17.08.2020With the interview series “HEIMSPIEL - Berlin's Music Scene Live at Home”, we are offering a private insight into an industry that was strongly affected by Covid-19 and yet is extremely creative at the same time.
- 13.08.2020Four weekly topics. One exhibition. Digital and hybrid formats. A real-life exhibition.
- 30.04.2018An Interview with Andreas Gebhard, Jeannine Koch and Alexandra Wolf.
What challenges does the shift in media carry with it? For the fourth year in a row now, the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin took place in cooperation with re:publica and offered media makers a platform for exchanging ideas.
Industry 4.0, big data, digital leadership, Internet of Things, digital transformation – the stream of buzzwords is endless. The Business & Work track discussed to which extent new technologies really are changing the world of work, and what effects on daily life within the work context. A look back.