- 05.11.2020We've got an update for you! #wirsehnuns
- 28.10.2020A look back at Netzfest: All talks and sessions of this year’s programme are now available on YouTube!
- 27.10.2020Our film about re:publica Campus and all sessions and talks are now available on our YouTube channel!
- 25.09.2020Many things are new, some things are different, one thing remains the same: Let’s get “netzfest” together! From 28 September to 2 October at #rpCampus.
- 23.09.2020Learn from Enrique Torres – curator of the exhibition about life in the net – what you can discover on the #rpCampus.
- 18.09.2020During the week from 21-25 September, we will be streaming keynote speeches and panel discussions on energy, nutrition, economics and biotechnology on campus.re-publica.com.
- 30.04.2018An Interview with Andreas Gebhard, Jeannine Koch and Alexandra Wolf.
What challenges does the shift in media carry with it? For the fourth year in a row now, the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin took place in cooperation with re:publica and offered media makers a platform for exchanging ideas.
Industry 4.0, big data, digital leadership, Internet of Things, digital transformation – the stream of buzzwords is endless. The Business & Work track discussed to which extent new technologies really are changing the world of work, and what effects on daily life within the work context. A look back.