- 02.03.2021We’re teaming up with the Berlin Senate Department for Culture and Europe to welcome your ideas!
- 01.03.2021Submit your ideas now!
- 16.02.2021Starting on 01 March 2021, we’re open for your ideas!
- 01.02.2021re:publica 2021 — "In The Mean Time"
- 27.01.2021Watch the recap movie and all programme sessions online
- 14.12.2020Future Affairs Berlin 2020 live.
- 30.04.2018An Interview with Andreas Gebhard, Jeannine Koch and Alexandra Wolf.
What challenges does the shift in media carry with it? For the fourth year in a row now, the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin took place in cooperation with re:publica and offered media makers a platform for exchanging ideas.
Industry 4.0, big data, digital leadership, Internet of Things, digital transformation – the stream of buzzwords is endless. The Business & Work track discussed to which extent new technologies really are changing the world of work, and what effects on daily life within the work context. A look back.