- 06/26/2020News, inspiration and recommendations by the re:publica team
- 03/26/2020Worth reading, watching and listening to! Curated for you and continuously updated by the re:publica Berlin team.
- 03/12/2020Our statement on #rp20
- 03/06/2020In a joint interview, Ise Bosch and Claudia Bollwinkel talk about their way of giving money and their topic for #rp20.
- 03/05/2020Due to current events we’re issuing a statement regarding the coronavirus situation and re:publica Berlin 2020.
- 03/04/2020You are invited to this year's Townhall Meeting on 12 March 2020 at Baumhaus Berlin.
- 04/30/2018An Interview with Andreas Gebhard, Jeannine Koch and Alexandra Wolf.
What challenges does the shift in media carry with it? For the fourth year in a row now, the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin took place in cooperation with re:publica and offered media makers a platform for exchanging ideas.
Industry 4.0, big data, digital leadership, Internet of Things, digital transformation – the stream of buzzwords is endless. The Business & Work track discussed to which extent new technologies really are changing the world of work, and what effects on daily life within the work context. A look back.