- 07/06/2020What’s next for re:publica this year and what happens to previously purchased tickets? Here’s our update regarding re:publica Berlin 2020 & 2021.
- 06/19/2020The campaign “Night of Light” on 22 June 2020 wants to call attention to the serious situation of the event industry during the Corona crisis. We’re joining the organisation’s call to action!
- 05/20/2020Exciting insights, inspiring impressions and special moments—our re:cap movie about the first re:publica in digital exile.
- 05/18/2020All sessions and talks of re:publica in digital exile are now available online on our YouTube channel.
- 05/18/2020Industry experts, podcasters and journalists—get to know our jury!
- 05/14/2020We’re entering the next round looking for new podcast ideas in cooperation with Deezer!
- 04/30/2018An Interview with Andreas Gebhard, Jeannine Koch and Alexandra Wolf.
What challenges does the shift in media carry with it? For the fourth year in a row now, the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin took place in cooperation with re:publica and offered media makers a platform for exchanging ideas.
Industry 4.0, big data, digital leadership, Internet of Things, digital transformation – the stream of buzzwords is endless. The Business & Work track discussed to which extent new technologies really are changing the world of work, and what effects on daily life within the work context. A look back.