27-29th May 2024
If you have already been a speaker at re:publica, please use your existing profile.
Simply log in to re-publica.com with your old login details and update your profile. If you have already created an account since 2014, please use it. Click here to sign in: https://re-publica.com/en/user/login
Forgot your password? No problem. You can reset it using this link: https://re-publica.com/en/user/password Please check your spam folder.
Setting up a profile only takes a few minutes. Click here to register: https://re-publica.com/en/user/register
Then do the following:
- Enter your email address to receive important messages. Don't worry, this will not be published.
- Choose a profile name, ideally a combination of first and last name, so that we can find you more easily if we have any queries.
- Click 'Create a new account'. You will receive a welcome email with instructions. The activation link in the email is time-sensitive and may take up to 15 minutes to arrive (please check your spam folder).
- Click on the link to activate and log in to set your password and complete your profile.
To complete your profile, we recommend that you have all information ready that is requested in the mandatory fields, marked with an asterisk (*):
- Please enter your first name and surname. If you are part of a group or collective, you can use the group name and leave the "First name" field blank.
- Upload a photo of yourself that meets the following requirements: no larger than 800KB, in png, gif, jpg or jpeg format, and at least 480x480 pixels in size. You can either indicate the photo credit or select 'private'. This foto will be published in case your submission is accepted.
- Enter a short biography of no more than 2,000 characters.This information will be published in case your submission is accepted.
- Under "Work", enter the link to your organisation's website and the name of the organisation. Optionally, you can also enter your position/role within the organisation.
- You can also add your social media profiles and other links.
- If you would like to provide statistical information about your background, gender and year of birth, this will help us to ensure diversity and balance.
- Tick the 'consent to be contacted' box to allow us to contact you during the CfP selection process or in preparation for re:publica.
- Please provide a working mobile phone number so that we can contact you in urgent cases.
- If you would like to receive the re:publica newsletter, tick the box.
- Finally, you can select a language setting (English or German) and your time zone so that the website is displayed for your time zone.
- Save everything and you're done!