5-7th June 2023
Arena Berlin & Festsaal Kreuzberg
Per festival section you can bring your contribution in the following formats:
CONFERENCE Session Formats
- Lightning Talk: One speaker, 15-minute talk plus 15-minute Q&A.
- Lecture: One or two speakers, 30 minutes or 1 hour including Q&A.
- In Conversation With: two speakers without moderation, 45-minute talk plus 15-minute Q&A
- Panel Discussion: maximum of three speakers plus moderator, 45-minute conversation plus 15-minute Q&A
- Live Podcast: live production at the event, no time limit
- Meet Up: Free format for casual exchange on an area of interest, light moderation by meet up organizers if necessary, 60 min
HANDS ON Session Formats
- Workshop: intensive practical session with 1-2 workshop leaders.
- Tutorial: intensive learning program with 1-2 workshop leaders
- Dialogue format: e.g. fishbowl discussion, world café, speed geeking with moderation
- Games: develop, try out or play a game together with others at the re:publica.
OFF STAGE Session Formats
- Intervention: temporary action, partly interaction with participants, to draw attention to a topic.
- Performance: temporary artistic presentation
- Installation: permanently installed object for all three festival days
- Contest: Competition of any form
- Screening: short or long, we have the screen for your film
- Theater & Musical: acting project of any form
- Special format: here is the place for surprising ideas