5-7th June 2023
Arena Berlin & Festsaal Kreuzberg
We recommend that you have the information requested in the mandatory fields ready, such as the photo in the correct size (max. 800 KB). Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Enter your first name ("Name") and last name ("Last name/Alias/Collective/Group). If you are more than one contributor of a group/collective, you can also leave the "Name" field blank and enter the name of your group or collective)
- Upload a photo of yourself. Please take into account the specified dimensions for your photo
- 800 KB Limit → → We can recommend you this tool for image compression: https://compressjpeg.com/
- Format: png, gif, jpg, jpeg
- The image must be larger than 480x480 pixels. All images larger than 1024x1024 pixels will be resized.
- Enter a photo credit or specify "Private
- Fill in the short biography (maximum 2,000 characters)
- Under "Work", please enter the link to your or your organization's website ("URL")
- Enter the name of your organization ("Link Text")
- Optionally, you can also enter your position/function within the organization (e.g. job title: software engineer)
- Your Twitter, Instagram, TikTok handle or other related links that introduce you and your work can optionally be added
- A balanced, diverse event is very important to us. By filling out the statistical information on origin, gender, and year of birth, you are making it measurable for us to see if we are succeeding.
- Please tick the box "Consent to be contacted". This will allow us to contact you as part of the CfP process and in preparation in advance of your session.
- Please enter a working mobile number - of yourself or of a person we can contact you in urgent cases, e.g. on festival days.
- Do you want to receive our newsletter? - Then check the box "Please send me the re:publica newsletter".
- Finally, you can select the language setting (German or English) and your time zone, so that dates and times of the website are displayed for your selected time zone.
- Save everything and voilà - done.