- re:publica-Europe and the European Union faces a broad amount of challenges and yet Europe is a source and supporter of culture, media landscape and the creative scene.
- Business & Work-Let's speak about ‚good‘ companys and how they need to be supported by good regulations on the national and European level. Those who produce at the costs of us all have to be stopped – because everybody gains from sustainability.
- re:publica-Inspired by the idea behind cryptoparty, this workshop will be held as a get-together during lunchtime – thus the term Cryptolunch. While enjoying lunch together, the participants will learn of means of encryption, exchange ideas and advices and discuss security in the digital space.
- Business & Work-My name is Vasilis Gkogkidis, I work in gamifcation and this a fun session on a boat. I will do this session with Ercan Altug Yilmaz, a fellow gamification expert from Turkey.
The point we want to prove with this session called 'Let's make networking more fun!' is that games can be used to improve networking and the way we communicate and collaborate.
- Arts & Culture-Let's brainstorm about connecting creative scenes of MENA with Europe from a cultural perspective of Thessaloniki