- To all female techmakers, to all tech pioneers, to all the coders out there: Take part in the Call for Participation 'Fe:male Digital Footprint'! Attention: We’re extending the Call for Participation for 'Female Digital Footprint' until 31 January 2018!
- We’ve unfortunately had a bug creep into our system that made it unnecessarily hard for some of you to submit your session proposals. We’ve already managed to find a solution and have decided to add an extra week to the Call’s runtime. New Deadline: 14 January 2018.
- The Berlin pop critic Jens Balzer will be explaining present-day mass cultural phenomena to us and #rp18. Clear the stage for an introduction into pop!
- #rp18 Speaker Professor Wendy Hui Kyong Chun explores the connections between the humanities and engineering, critical theory and new media.
- We’re heading into #rp18 - be aboard and give your ideas a stage at re:publica 2018. Our Call for Participation is up and running until 7 January 2018. Join in! Get more inspiration for our # rp18 POP topics here.
- We’re happy to be able to introduce the next #rp18 speaker: Jack-of-all-trades Sean Bonner – researcher, designer, producer, photographer, and the co-founder of the environmental data aggregator Safecast. And that’s just for starters…
- We were in Dublin and Thessaloniki in autumn of 2017 and wanted to know what you thought of our first double edition of re:publica goes Europe.
- Autocomplete carries a lot of weight: #rp18 speaker Safiya Noble investigates how search engine suggestions play an active role in shaping our conception of the world, while also helping to further distort representations of people and groups.
- We’re super excited to already be able to present you the first #rp18 speaker as part of the “We can WORK it out” topic: Physicist and science journalist Ranga Yogeshwar!