- Starting today at 4 pm, the green light gets switched on: here we go! Those of you who are particularly quick on the draw can get your hands on one of the much coveted Early Bird tickets for re:publica 2018, from 2 to 4 May 2018.
- With the topic “We can WORK it out” at re:publica 2018, we want to imagine and experience working worlds of the future.
- Wir suchen ab spätestens 1. Februar 2018 einen "Head of Communication" (w/m), der mit Begeisterung für Themen rund um das Web & die digitale Gesellschaft gut vernetzt ist und die re:publica mit Berlin und dem Rest der Welt connected.
- We are looking to fill three internship positions starting 1 December 2017 and in January/February 2018. You should be enthusiastic and interested in themes focusing on the internet and digital society and be prepared to support the programme planning for the twelfth re:publica.
- re:publica 2018 will take place from 2-4 May 2018 together with the Media Convention! The STATION Berlin will once again be our central event venue. Read more about this year's motto and dates for #rp18!
Thank you so much for being a part of re:connecting EUROPE. We’ve prepared a little survey for you and look forward to hearing your feedback.
We prepared a special treat for re:publica Thessaloniki: A panel was co-curated together with this year’s rpTHE partner, Reworks Agora and their Reworks Festival. The Reworks Festival in Thessaloniki takes place directly after the re:publica, from September 13 to 17 2017.