- We were in Dublin and Thessaloniki in autumn of 2017 and wanted to know what you thought of our first double edition of re:publica goes Europe.
- It’s only been a month since re:publica headed out on its digital field trip across Europe. We touched down in Dublin for the #rpDUB from 7 - 8 September and then headed straight on to Thessaloniki for #rpTHE from 11 - 13 September. Watch our re:cap Videos here.
- While at the re:publica Thessaloniki, we were able to meet up with Lefteris Kretsos, Greek State Secretary for Media and Communication. More in our video interview.
- We’d like to take the opportunity to present six of our speakers and our partners at WOMEX, who accompanied us to both conferences and helped carry the idea of a networked Europe to Dublin and Thessaloniki.
- re:publica touched down in Dublin from 8-9 September and then journeyed across the continent to dock in Thessaloniki from 11-13 September. For a total of 5 amazing days, we got together with decision-makers, activists, organisations and the local communities to debate, discuss solutions and connect Europe.
Thank you so much for being a part of re:connecting EUROPE. We’ve prepared a little survey for you and look forward to hearing your feedback.
We prepared a special treat for re:publica Thessaloniki: A panel was co-curated together with this year’s rpTHE partner, Reworks Agora and their Reworks Festival. The Reworks Festival in Thessaloniki takes place directly after the re:publica, from September 13 to 17 2017.
These were some of our #rpTHE highlights from day 2! We’ve also got few tips for what’s in store today. Check it out.
Remember our giveaway for a trip and tickets to the re:publicas in Dublin and Thessaloniki? We met up with one of our winners. Check out our interview and see what she has to say about typewriters as digital tools and her impressions of #rpTHE.
Missed re:publica Dublin? Check out videos from #rpDUB on the go or from the comfort of your own home.