Business & Work
- Business & Work-Let's speak about ‚good‘ companys and how they need to be supported by good regulations on the national and European level. Those who produce at the costs of us all have to be stopped – because everybody gains from sustainability.
- Business & Work-What if a climate action initiative were as popular as Uber? Imagine if for every apartment on Airbnb, the equivalent area of rainforest were restored. As daily habits, interactions and activities increasingly move online, tech companies have an unprecedented opportunity to harness the power of the global community and turn one of the most profitable, fast growing and global industries into the driving force behind accelerating climate action.
- Business & Work-My name is Vasilis Gkogkidis, I work in gamifcation and this a fun session on a boat. I will do this session with Ercan Altug Yilmaz, a fellow gamification expert from Turkey.
The point we want to prove with this session called 'Let's make networking more fun!' is that games can be used to improve networking and the way we communicate and collaborate.
- Business & Work-There's a lot of excitement about decentralising technology, often flavoured with a naïve wish that tech can solve the difficult problems of working with humans. Frankly, decentralised tech is pretty fragile without decentralised governance. In this talk I'll share some lessons from the last 6 years of working in Enspiral, a network of self-organising companies.
- Business & Work-Organizations try to live up to our fast paced digital world by building digital labs, startup-like cultures and experimenting with new ways of working. However, trying to just follow the speed of a digitized world soon becomes a trap.
Jan-Philipp went to a monastery in the Myanmar jungle, meditating from sunrise to sundown to learn a century-old technique that can avoid falling into this "digital trap". While the technique helps to lead ourselves and others more effectively, we can also scale it to the entire organization.
Research, Google, SAP and others have already proven that happier employees and higher productivity are well accepted side effects.
- Business & Work-The digital community in the Arab countries is very diverse, but also fragmented and unconnected. It consists mainly of young people. A new initiative called 'Digital Arabia' is trying to connect the digital community to cultural, political, economic and social networks.
- Business & Work-A dynamic innovation ecosystem is under way in the Thessaloniki, as an emerging group of inspired, globally-focused and highly educated entrepreneurs offer unprecedented investment opportunities in software, energy, engineering, agrotech, digital health, security and they help the country on the path to recovery.