- Fashiontech-There is a paradigm shift for branding and commerce ahead. How can brands use VR to engage with consumers on an emotional level and drive sales?
- Fashiontech-Digital has disrupted a variety of industries. With 3D printing enabling local manufacturing, decentralised teams and cost efficient logistics and communication, one of the next sectors to be turned inside out, will be fashion.
Similar to music or publishing, consumers will become creators. But having to produce a real physical product is a challenge.
- Fashiontech-This will be a talk on the use of body scanning and motion capture technologies for application in virtual fit fashion.
- Fashiontech-“T H E U N S E E N believes technology IS magic. Our vision is to create a world of seamlessly captivating science; through exquisite couture, luxury products and opulent materials; in lieu of the believer searching for special pieces and unique experiences."
Lauren Bowker will present the Art house in an interactive talk, describing the interesting journey from chemist to designer.
- Fashiontech-“Circular fashion” is based on the principles of a circular economy and involves the entire life-cycle of it’s products, from design and sourcing, to production, transportation and storage, marketing and sales, the user phase: including reuse, repair and redesign, and finally to material recycling or disposal. Circular fashion is an innovative vision that rethinks every part of the fashion industry and it's production chain. But will it really mean the end of the hyper-consumerist fast-fashion model, or will it be merely a green product improvement by the industry to keep up with the changing demands of their consumers?
- Fashiontech-Christian Zöllner, Zeitmaschinen Operator beim Berliner Kunst- und Designstudio The Constitute krault in einem Stream of Consciousness von der Sonnenbrille zum Samsung Gear VR... Mit dabei immer die Frage: VR als Fashion Accesoire: geht das? // Die FashionTech wird durch ein Grußwort durch Anita Tillmann & Andreas Gebhard eröffnet und geht im Anschluss nahtlos in die erste Session "i VR my sunglasses at night" von Christian Zöllner über. //
- Fashiontech-Unfit Bits outlines techniques for generating the fitness datasets of your choice as logged by common wearable technologies. These everyday techniques enable you to qualify for insurance discounts and financial rewards even without the lifestyle to match. Our new range of fitness devices and DIY fitness spoofs empower you to create the walking datasets of your choice, without actually having to share your personal data. Free your fitness. Free yourself. Free your fitness from yourself.