27-29th May 2024
We want to fill the programme of #rp23 with your ideas. The Call for Participation (CfP) for re:publica 23 runs until February 14, 2023 and we look forward to your contributions.
To allow you to get involved in as many ways as possible, we have again opened three of our festival sections for the Call for Participation along with different formats. For the Conference programme we are looking for content that will take place on our stages. You can choose between the following formats:
- Lightning Talk: 1 speaker, 15-minute talk plus 15-minute Q&A.
- Lecture: 1 to 2 speakers, 30 minutes or 1 hour including Q&A session
- In Conversation With: 2 speakers without moderation, 45-minute talk plus 15-minute Q&A
- Panel Discussion: maximum 3 speakers plus moderator, 45-minute conversation plus 15-minute Q&A
- Live Podcast: live production at the event, no time limit
- Meetup: free format for exchange on an area of interest, moderated by meetup organizers if necessary, 60 minutes
More inspiration needed? Then make yourself comfortable on the couch and binge through the video archive on our Youtube channel.
We are looking forward to your ideas referring to the re:publica 23 motto "CASH", nevertheless we would like to encourage you to submit your topic that drives you most for the greatest possible variety of topics and numerous perspectives. Let's be brave and optimistic about the future: How can we make the digital society more livable, manage climate change and solve global crises? Everyone is invited to help shape these discussions at re:publica 2023.
Perhaps you will also be inspired by our new tracks. "Tracks" are our main topics that we want to put in the spotlight at re:publica this year. These are: Spheres of Work, Arts & Culture, Media, Net for Good, Politics & Society, Sustainable Paradise, Urban Spaces, Rural Spheres, Technology & Science, The Human Touch, This is FUN., Economy & Responsibility, Learning & Knowledge. Detailed information about the tracks can be found here.
We are already looking forward to your ideas for the conference programme, which you can submit to our Call for Participation until February 14, 2023.