- With the topic “We can WORK it out” at re:publica 2018, we want to imagine and experience working worlds of the future.
You all know: since its inception, the idea of participation, sharing and passing on knowledge has been an essential component of the re:publica. You are a part of the greater whole: as an actively discussing and debating audience, as helpers and, above all: as speakers!
- Certainly, the Internet of Things (Iot) was a hot topic at re:publica Dublin. Read more about the "Trust me! The need for security and transparency in innovation age".
- We are looking to fill three internship positions starting 1 December 2017 and in January/February 2018. You should be enthusiastic and interested in themes focusing on the internet and digital society and be prepared to support the programme planning for the twelfth re:publica.
- It’s only been a month since re:publica headed out on its digital field trip across Europe. We touched down in Dublin for the #rpDUB from 7 - 8 September and then headed straight on to Thessaloniki for #rpTHE from 11 - 13 September. Watch our re:cap Videos here.
- re:publica 2018 will take place from 2-4 May 2018 together with the Media Convention! The STATION Berlin will once again be our central event venue. Read more about this year's motto and dates for #rp18!
- While at the re:publica Thessaloniki, we were able to meet up with Lefteris Kretsos, Greek State Secretary for Media and Communication. More in our video interview.
- We’d like to take the opportunity to present six of our speakers and our partners at WOMEX, who accompanied us to both conferences and helped carry the idea of a networked Europe to Dublin and Thessaloniki.
- re:publica touched down in Dublin from 8-9 September and then journeyed across the continent to dock in Thessaloniki from 11-13 September. For a total of 5 amazing days, we got together with decision-makers, activists, organisations and the local communities to debate, discuss solutions and connect Europe.
Thank you so much for being a part of re:connecting EUROPE. We’ve prepared a little survey for you and look forward to hearing your feedback.
We prepared a special treat for re:publica Thessaloniki: A panel was co-curated together with this year’s rpTHE partner, Reworks Agora and their Reworks Festival. The Reworks Festival in Thessaloniki takes place directly after the re:publica, from September 13 to 17 2017.
These were some of our #rpTHE highlights from day 2! We’ve also got few tips for what’s in store today. Check it out.