- 11/20/2017With the topic “We can WORK it out” at re:publica 2018, we want to imagine and experience working worlds of the future.
- 11/15/2017Update: Our new deadline for the submissions is 14 January at 11:59 pm (CET).
- 10/30/2017Certainly, the Internet of Things (Iot) was a hot topic at re:publica Dublin. Read more about the "Trust me! The need for security and transparency in innovation age".
- 10/20/2017We are looking to fill three internship positions starting 1 December 2017 and in January/February 2018. You should be enthusiastic and interested in themes focusing on the internet and digital society and be prepared to support the programme planning for the twelfth re:publica.
- 10/19/2017It’s only been a month since re:publica headed out on its digital field trip across Europe. We touched down in Dublin for the #rpDUB from 7 - 8 September and then headed straight on to Thessaloniki for #rpTHE from 11 - 13 September. Watch our re:cap Videos here.
- 10/16/2017re:publica 2018 will take place from 2-4 May 2018 together with the Media Convention! The STATION Berlin will once again be our central event venue. Read more about this year's motto and dates for #rp18!
- 09/25/2017We’d like to take the opportunity to present six of our speakers and our partners at WOMEX, who accompanied us to both conferences and helped carry the idea of a networked Europe to Dublin and Thessaloniki.
- 09/21/2017re:publica touched down in Dublin from 8-9 September and then journeyed across the continent to dock in Thessaloniki from 11-13 September. For a total of 5 amazing days, we got together with decision-makers, activists, organisations and the local communities to debate, discuss solutions and connect Europe.
Thank you so much for being a part of re:connecting EUROPE. We’ve prepared a little survey for you and look forward to hearing your feedback.
We prepared a special treat for re:publica Thessaloniki: A panel was co-curated together with this year’s rpTHE partner, Reworks Agora and their Reworks Festival. The Reworks Festival in Thessaloniki takes place directly after the re:publica, from September 13 to 17 2017.
These were some of our #rpTHE highlights from day 2! We’ve also got few tips for what’s in store today. Check it out.
How can you use WhatsApp to get news to younger audiences? Hannah Schwär and Dorothea Schmitz explained how at the re:publica in Thessaloniki.