- 05/01/2018No refugee is spared of displacement because of new and digital technologies. But UNHCR shows at #rp18 how millions of vulnerable people, and the aid workers supporting them, will benefit from them and receive assistance in a more effective and dignified manner.
- 04/30/2018Our #rp18 app offers you a quick and easy overview of our program. Use our Greenscreen App to build your very own #rp18.
- 04/30/2018Transparency in our program selection process is important to us. That’s why we’ve gathered our program committee for support again this year.
- 04/27/2018Inclusive, outdoors, free-of-charge : on May 5 we celebrate the first digital community festival at Park am Gleisdreieck.
- 04/27/2018re:publica is for everyone. You’ll find talks to engage young minds, workshops to tinker, a makerspace to explore, toys to play, a quiet corner form mums, dads and toddlers and of course our famous ball pit! Kids up to 16 years of age can even attend for free! Please remember to bring a proof.
- 04/27/2018An interview with Dr. Sabrina Zeplin, Director Business Intelligence of our partner Otto Group.
- 04/26/2018The pre:publica is here for everyone who doesn’t want to settle for just the three days of re:publica. On Tuesday, May 1st, you will already be able to register and pick up your #rp18 badges.
- 04/26/2018IBM and UNO Flüchtlingshilfe, German partner of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), are taking about the topic of digital identity and digitization for refugees at re:publica.
Digital technologies in the health sector are not a novelty in developing countries. Digital applications can foster transparency, efficiency and participation, and thus contribute to improving healthcare in developing countries. Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) enable a more reliable birth registration and thus a better social insurance. Mobile applications generate access to information on taboo subjects such as HIV and unwanted pregnancies. Telemedical solutions enable diagnosis over long distances.
- 04/24/2018With talks, workshops and discussion panels, Lab1886 - one of our main partners - is presenting future-oriented mobility topics.
- 04/24/2018The GIG Makerspace is a meeting place for international managers, hackers and entrepreneurs at re:publica and presents innovation projects, especially from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- 04/23/2018We’re looking forward to Turkish journalist, bestselling author, and journalist Ece Temelkuran and her reflections on populism.