- 04/26/2018The pre:publica is here for everyone who doesn’t want to settle for just the three days of re:publica. On Tuesday, May 1st, you will already be able to register and pick up your #rp18 badges.
- 04/26/2018IBM and UNO Flüchtlingshilfe, German partner of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), are taking about the topic of digital identity and digitization for refugees at re:publica.
Digital technologies in the health sector are not a novelty in developing countries. Digital applications can foster transparency, efficiency and participation, and thus contribute to improving healthcare in developing countries. Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) enable a more reliable birth registration and thus a better social insurance. Mobile applications generate access to information on taboo subjects such as HIV and unwanted pregnancies. Telemedical solutions enable diagnosis over long distances.
- 04/24/2018With talks, workshops and discussion panels, Lab1886 - one of our main partners - is presenting future-oriented mobility topics.
- 04/24/2018The GIG Makerspace is a meeting place for international managers, hackers and entrepreneurs at re:publica and presents innovation projects, especially from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- 04/23/2018We’re looking forward to Turkish journalist, bestselling author, and journalist Ece Temelkuran and her reflections on populism.
- 04/18/2018To Peter Frase, the future of work in the context of automatization is not a technological issue, but a political one.
- 04/16/2018At #rp18, Geraldine de Bastion (re:publica) and Theresa Züger (MediaConvention) will talk to Chelsea Manning about her new life as a free person, Hannah Arendt, civil disobedience, radical politics and the consequences of an uncontrolled government power.
- 04/04/2018Morehshin Allahyari, works as a curator and media artist in New York. Allahyari pushes boundaries. Professionally and personally, she oscillates between the Near East and the “West.”
- 04/03/2018Register now for the #rp18 warm up event of our partner MHP.
- 03/29/2018Four exciting symposia will take place parallel to #rp18 at the German Museum of Technology. The first speakers are confirmed.