5-7th June 2023
Arena Berlin & Festsaal Kreuzberg
It's simple: You should have an official document that was valid at the time of the ticket purchase that you show us before validating the ticket. The name on the document should match the name on the ticket. Contact us via ticket at re-publica.com if this is not the case.
- Pupils need a valid school ID with a photo (or an school ID plus photo ID if the school ID does not have a photo).
- University students of any age need a valid student ID with photo or a current enrollment certificate and photo ID.
- Apprentices, corporate volunteers ("Volontär*innen") and trainees need an informal written confirmation from the employer or a confirmation from the vocational school or the training center.
- Recipients of Bürgergeld (previously: "ALG II") can show their Berlinpass or a written confirmation (e.g. official notice of eligibility).
- FSJers and BFDers need a FSJ/BFD volunteer card or an informal written confirmation from the employer.
- Pensioners (as well as all people aged 65 or older) must show a pension certificate or a photo ID with the corresponding date of birth.
- People with disabilities need a disability card (degree of disability is not important to us) or a separate confirmation from re:publica (via ticket at re-publica.com). Info on accompanying persons for people with disabilities can be found here.
Please note: The documents must be (have been) valid at the time of ticket purchase. The country of origin is not relevant. Your official documents should be in German or English or clearly and easily understandable.