5-7th June 2023
Arena Berlin & Festsaal Kreuzberg
In keeping with this year's re:publica motto "Cash", ten Berlin-based startups from the FinTech sector that have a significant influence on the further development of technologies in the financial sector will present themselves at #rp23. In the Startup Area 2 in the Arena Hall, you can get to know technological financial innovations and network with the startup teams on site. In addition to the discussion rounds on our stages, ten exciting programme highlights on the topic of FinTech await you daily at the start-ups' booths.
Meet these startups:
- Celo: Founders Marek Olszewski, Rene Reinsberg and Sep Kamvar have created a platform for a carbon-negative financial system.
- ecoligo: The startup of Martin Baart and Markus Schwaninger responds to the climate crisis with sustainable investments.
- ecolytiq: Founded by Ulrich Pietsch and David Lais, personal environmental impacts can be calculated here on the basis of payment transactions.
- ImpactNexus: The reporting and impact management software of the founders Jannic Horne, Constanze Trautwein, Marie-Sophie Litz and Alexander Schabel accelerates the sustainability shift in companies.
- LOOMPACT: With their platform, René Wienholtz and Ilko Thun simplify the creation of corporate reports on sustainability goals.
- Raisin: With his startup, Tamaz Georgadze is a pioneer for innovative financial products.
- U Impact: Co-founder Lesley Li supports investors on their path to sustainable transformation.
- Unstoppable Finance: Peter Grosskopf, Maximilian von Wallenberg and Omid Aladini offer a mobile wallet for trading cryptocurrencies.
- Yapu Solutions: Founded by Christoph Jungfleisch, Yapu Solutions provides solid resilience finance portfolios.
- Pile Capital: The startup by Balazs Deme and Jessica Holzbach sells wealth management solutions.
At the booths in the Startup Area, there will be keynote speeches, panels, workshops, tutorials and much more to discover on all three days of the festival.
The topic „Sind Blockchains eine Alternative zu unserem Finanzsystem? Über Sinn und Unsinn einer polarisierenden Technologie” (Are blockchains an alternative to our financial system? Sense and nonsense of a polarising technology) will be discussed with Peter Grosskopf and others in the outdoor area of the Festsaal Kreuzberg on 6 June at 1 pm. David Lais, Lesley Li & Lubomila Jordanova will talk about „Cash or cashless” on 5 June at 12:30 pm on Stage 2.
The Startup Areas at #rp23 are presented by "Projekt Zukunft" of the Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises (SenWEB) to promote cross-sector innovation and initiate new networks. Also discover Startup Area 1 and get to know ten exciting female founders from Berlin and their enterprises.