Who can apply for educational leave?

The prerequisite for officially applying for educational leave is usually a training or employment position. Although the exact wording is "educational event for vocational and political training", in general all employees (such as trainees, workers, employees, interns, work-at-home employees) are entitled. 

Are you supporting us as a volunteer? You can find out more about educational leave for volunteers here.

To be able to apply for educational leave for re:publica, you also need a valid ticket for the event.

You can find further information on bildungsurlaub.de.